Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation!!!!

I did it! I really, truly, did it. Yay me. I am thankful to my children and Seann for their patience whilst I wondered through the pitfalls of higher education.

 I am thankful that they never said "REALLY?" when I hassled them about procrastinating their homework until the last second and then was stressed out and grumpy because I did the same thing.

I am thankful to my mother for setting the example that earning one's education, even a little later in life, could prove to be the saving grace of one's family.

I am thankful to my employer for paying for my degree.

I am thankful to the Vava's for knowing that I would glitter my mortar board even before I did and for taking me to our favorite breakfast spot to celebrate with eggs and Diet Coke.

And I am thankful to the Love of My Life for celebrating me in his own, quiet way and making me feel like I was invincible. XOXOX

Masters of Science in Psychology...here I come.

No comments: